About SG Finans
SG Finans is the leading company within equipment leasing and factoring in Norway.
The company's products are marketed under the trade marks Societe Generale Equipment Finance and Societe Generale Factoring. SG Finans is represented in Norway, Sweden and Denmark of which the Norwegian part is the largest.
Local presence through the company's 21 offices in Norway (15), Sweden (4) and Denmark (2) mean short decision-making routes and proximity to the market.
SG Finans shall with local presence and an European network, cover the needs of Nordic trade and industry for high-capital equipment, liquidity and administrative services through flexible financial solutions.
Relations, team spirit, responsability, engagement and innovation.
The Nordic's preferred finance company.
SG Finans is a part of Societe Generale Equipment Finance, the leading company within equipment finance in Europe, fully owned by Societe Generale Group, one of Europe's largest financiel groups. Societe Generale Group is represented in 66 countries, with a total of 145,000 employees serving the group's 31 million customers. Its main office is located in Paris.
SG Finans has been sold to Nordea and will merge with Nordea Finans in the second half of 2020, subject to approval by the Norwegian Competition Authority and The Financial Supervisory Authority of Norway.
Hans Einar Herzog
Facts and figures
- 738,5 millions Profit 2018 in NOK
- 38,3 billions Assets 2018 in NOK
- 273 Employees Norway
- 41 Employees Sweden
- 44 Employees Denmark
- 358 Employees Total
- 26,6 % Market share leasing 2018
- 34,0 % Market share factoring 2017
The ethical guidelines for SG Finans shall contribute to awareness of and compliance with the ethical standard that is required in the company.
SG Finans also expects its customers, collaborating suppliers and other contract partners to maintain a high ethical standard and comply with the current legislation and regulations at all times.
The following main principles are laid down in our ethical guidelines:
- SG Finans shall be recognised by its high ethical standard.
- All employees and members of governing bodies are covered by the ethical guidelines.
- Act with respect and consideration.
- Avoid conflicts of interest.
- Communication shall be open, truthful and clear.
- The company's equipment and property shall essentially be used for work-related purposes.
- Tidy economy.
- Be cautious in trading shares and other financial instruments.
- Maintain the obligation of confidentiality and legal qualification.
- Maintain the obligation to notify.
- Any breach of the ethical guidelines may have consequences.
SG Finans AS has according to the Money Laundering Act introduced several measures to detect transactions associated to proceeds from criminal acts or associated with terrorist activities.
The act relating to measures to combat money laundering and financing of terrorism etc. (The Money Laundering Act) aims to prevent and detect transactions associated with the proceeds of crime or with ties to terrorist acts. The law applies to all banks and finance companies in Norway including affiliates of foreign firms.
The term money laundering is used to describe the processes used when funds relating to a criminal act, through various transactions, are transformed into proceeds that can be displayed openly. The purpose of money laundering is to make it look as if the assets were acquired lawfully, and hide its illegal origin. In this context, an offense is understood to be any offense, both crimes and misdemeanors.
Financing of terrorism is to support terrorism financially. This refers not only to providing direct contributions towards terrorism, but also collecting, delivering or receiving money or other assets that are known to fund terrorism. The funds used may be derived from criminal activity, but legally acquired funds can also be used, in these cases it is the use of the funds that is illegal.
Skilled and motivated employees are a major cause for SG Finans' position as the leading finance company within equipment leasing and factoring. This will also be important for the future.
- A strong and inclusive company culture based on a well endorsed set of values.
- Competitive salary, good pension and insurance agreements, including health insurance, share programmes and favourable banking terms.
- Satisfied coworkers who are proud to work at SG Finans.
- Internal and external education.
- Challenging tasks with possibilities of career related and personal development.
- Balance between work and leisure with flexibel work hours and extra days off.
- Our own "SG Sport & Social Club" who arrange regular social gatherings.
- A holiday home programme in Scandinavia and abroad.
No vacant positions...