Do you exploit the full potential of your business?
Then we can help you. For many companies, waiting for customer payments can be a tough financial burden. With our solutions, your business can have a predictable supply of funds, and you can significantly improve the liquidity and flexibility in your company.
Contact me about factoring
Contact us today for a chat about how we can help improve liquidity and increase the growth potential of your company. One of our advisors will contact you within a few hours.
Read about how other companies increased their liquidity and improved their workflow.
Norway's leading manufacturer of tailor-made suitcases and transport boxes, Rufo AS, talks about how SG Finans helped them achieve better liquidity.
Factoring gave the engineering company
Head Energy better liquidity so that they
could grow without losing control of the customers.
Benefits from factoring
Increased liquidity and reduced credit time through professional follow-up of receivables and customers are just some of the benefits you will get from choosing factoring. Below we have listed several other benefits.
- Increased liquidity
- Reduced credit time by means of professional follow-up of receivables and customers
- Flexible operating credit that is adapted to growth and/or fluctuations in sales
- Reduced interest costs and increased interest income
- Reduced losses on claims
- Permits sales in an open account
- Very limited risk of loss
- Credit insurance in cooperation with leading providers
- Covers the risk that always exists, whether selling on the domestic market or abroad
- Offered in most countries you are likely to trade with
- Access to top competence and capacity at SG Finans
- Reduced losses on claims
- Reduced invoice administration costs
- Credit monitoring/credit assessment
- Payment service as an integral part of the factoring system
- Releases internal resources to better serve the organisation's main objectives
- Reduced credit times
- Increased interest on overdue payment
- Better control over payment flows
- Access to the online webFactoring service
Questions and answers
Below you will find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Factoring
Basically yes. But we have not chosen not to call it Factoring as it really is much more than that. Instead, we choose to talk about triggering the growth potential of your company.
The cost is made up of an administrative and a financial cost. The final cost will vary by volume and should always be competitive in relation to alternative solutions.
Please leave your contact information further up on this page and we will contact you as soon as possible. Usually, we first meet with your company and review your financing needs and suggests services that can be apliccable. Then we set up an offer for you that you approve before we start the job of integration into your accounting system.
In short terms, factoring provides a significantly higher level of financing without increasing costs.
No, you can keep your existing bank connection.
We can either finance or purchase your invoices. If we buy the invoices, we take the risk of non-payment from your customers.
Our solutions can help strengthen your customer relationship through increased flexibility and professional treatment.
No, it is possible to create solutions for parts of your customer base or large individual customers.
Factoring allows you to give your customers longer payment terms, without negatively affecting your liquidity.
We finance and follow up customers abroad. We handle all currencies and can also offer credit insurance.
How to become a customer
To become a customer in SG Finans is a swift process.
We have several solutions that can give your business a predictable access to capital and can significantly improve liquidity and flexibility.