We have launched SPRING for small enterprises.
Factoring is an administrative and financial service for businesses that involves outsourcing of the administration of receivables and increased liquidity due to high borrowing against accounts receivable.
- Follow-up of outstanding receivables.
- Managing the sales ledger.
- Payment service.
- Automatic access to disposable amounts in the factoring system via our partner bank. You do not need to contact us to ask for an advance payment.
- The bank's telebanking solution can be used to pay the company's suppliers' accounts.
- Credit drawn on the current account is transferred to the finance account in the factoring system.
- All calculation of interest occurs in the factoring system.
- Lower liabilities (you only borrow the capital you need).
Contact me about factoring
Are you interested in getting more information about factoring or want to become a customer? Leave your contact data here and we will contact you.
This product is recommended for companies and organisations that have a financing need in excess of NOK 10 million.
Export factoring works in the same way as normal factoring and is offered in most countries that is relevant to trading.
How to become a customer
To enter into a factoring agreement with SG Finans is a transparent process. Below you will find a case example on how to enter into a factoring agreement from initialized contact to a running agreement.
Increased liquidity reduced credit time by means of professional follow-up of receivables and customers.
- Increased liquidity
- Reduced credit time by means of professional follow-up of receivables and customers
- Flexible operating credit that is adapted to growth and/or fluctuations in sales
- Reduced interest costs and increased interest income
- Reduced losses on claims
- Permits sales in an open account
- Very limited risk of loss
- Credit insurance in cooperation with leading providers
- Covers the risk that always exists, whether selling on the domestic market or abroad
- Offered in most countries you are likely to trade with
- Access to top competence and capacity at SG Finans
- Reduced losses on claims
- Reduced invoice administration costs
- Credit monitoring/credit assessment
- Payment service as an integral part of the factoring system
- Releases internal resources to better serve the organisation's main objectives
- Reduced credit times
- Increased interest on overdue payment
- Better control over payment flows
- Access to the online webFactoring service
webFactoring is a websolution for you as a factoring client of SG Finans. The service gives you access to all information regarding your factoring collaboration.
- Same login information as on the full desktop-versjon
- Overview of your customers with the biggest balance (outstanding receivables)
- Do a customer search within your customer base
- Overview of your factoring engagement
- Check customer status
- Overview of your disposable assets with the possibility of ordering an advanced payment
Go to webFactoringMobile
(assuming you are on mobile phone or tablet)